Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Grace


This is my chapter on Grace.  I have two chapters left to post here:  Hope and Gratitude.  I hope to get them on here soon and I thank you for taking the time to stop in and read. 

For now, take a moment to read and reflect on grace.  As I looked over this chapter before posting it I realized how much I needed to be reminded of the enabling power of grace in my life.  It is difficult to put words to the feeling and essence of grace, but I wanted to share my thoughts and feelings because grace is something that is more valuable to me than I could ever be able to explain.  This chapter is a rather feeble attempt to share something that is profound and meaningful to me - far beyond the words I have written.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7jPs-wKTuOub0twbFpoaDQtYUE/edit?usp=sharing

Carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment